Monday, May 25, 2009

Rationale: Motto and Seal of TRUTH

I chose this seal because it incorporates the pacifist notions of my society with individualism and intellectualism that go along with it.


Motto: Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
This motto is a quote by Albert Einstein, and I chose it to represent my Utopia because it emphasizes the move away from material items and money that is the focus of my Utopia, in which money and personal possessions are abolished. The people in my Utopia will seek fulfillment in intellectualism, gratifying work, satisfying physical exertion, good food, love, personal achievement, scientific progress and stimulating conversation with each other, not money and possessions.



No comments:

Post a Comment